WEEKLY LIST TO CLEAN COMPUTER (I usually do this on Sunday Morning)
- Run Disk Cleanup
- Run Defragment
- click start, Run and type in %temp% click on the temp folder, go to organize, select all, delete. It is ok to delete these.
- I use CCCleaner to clean up my resgistry it is a free program
- If you use the cleaner only check Temporary Internet Files, History, Cookies, Empty Recycle Bin, Temporary Files
- Another really nice program that is free is SuperAntiSpyware this helps to get rid of lots of adware.
- Now restart your computer
Now that all of this is done your computer should be running very smoothly. We want to take care of our "baby" cause what would we do without them?
Hope this helps.