Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I am Thankful, What are you thankful for?

Being thankful at times is something that we don't do enough of.  (from Ohio we end sentences with prepositions!  lol)  Some days I am just so thankful for everything I come in contact with.  Other days I don't realize I am not being thankful.




So today I am listing my partial Thankful List.

  • My family
  • My Mom
  • Michael the love of my life
  • Friends couldn't make it without them
  • God
  • Special K
  • Butter Pecan Ice Cream
  • Snickers
  • Recipes
  • Learning
  • Knowledge
  • knowing how to swim
  • for knowing I hate to fly
  • my health
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • Longmire
  • American Idol
  • I Love Lucy
  • ok....TV
  • computer
  • blog friends
  • social media
  • vintage treasures
  • candles that smell so good
  • rain for my flowers
  • for teaching a summer in Honduras
  • living in a small town
  • being raised on a farm
  • my education
  • knowing how to type
  • my dog Molly
  • being an animal lover
  • knowledge to design graphics
  • my favorite pillow
  • my favorite nitghty
  • fried chicken
  • baked beans
  • mashed potatoes (I know....but I love this stuff anyway)
  • being able to read


OK enough for now.  It's your turn to tell me what you are thankful for.
















post signature