Monday, July 15, 2013

Manic, Maddening, Mindful Mostly, Merry, Musing, Monday


I don't know about you but I was glad to see Monday come.  Of course I don't work and I am at home.  The weekends to me means lots of yard work.  Had to get lots done because this week it will be in the 90' all week.  Can't stand the heat and working in it.  

Today is the day to make plans and set goals.  Always remember to do that.



Later today I am going to try to get all my Blog and Linky Parties set on a calendar as to not miss them or be late and list at 200. lol



It is therapy day for Michael so the morning will be filled with that.  Once home I want to start on my mirror redo.  Can't wait to see the finished project.  Also I want to finish my screened in back porch.  It needs to be done before summer is over!

Have a wonder Monday.  What are you plans?  Goal?  Please share.


post signature