Thursday, April 18, 2013

Reflection

Lately it seems that I have been reflecting more than usual.  Maybe it is that Spring weather is finally here.

There are only so many hours in a day and some times the day just flashes by and I wonder what have I done?  Have I just wasted my time today?

I decided that I needed to have projects that show where I spent my time.  The bad thing is I want to do more than I can physically do.  I had a spinal fusion in October so all bending has been ruled out.  Do you realize how much you bend in a day?

My butt is good for something and that is sitting on the grass and working.  See I am getting around that bending stuff.  Luckily I live on a small dead end street.  

I started edging my driveway yesterday.  No problems except a gas line and some major thick, tough roots.  So what should have already been completed is going to take a little longer.  I can't wait to see it all edged.  I love edged lawns.

1 comment:

  1. I love edged lawns too. It just looks so neat and trim.

    I love your blog and I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete