Let me start with all of my mistakes.
- I left the paint on way too long
- I didn't put enough wax on my projects
- I didn't have a power sander (at first) We have three but of course none worked
- I was in a hurry from start to finish
- Remove hardware no matter how great of a painter you think you are
The first picture is the before shutter before (never do shutters lol!)
Now for the after pictures, remember this is my first time ever and I have learned from my mistakes. Don't be too hard on me. lol
There were some place that the paint WOULD NOT DISTRESS!
The before pictures of the step stool
Now for the after pictures.
I will attempt this again. I have an old mirror to redo. Not sure if I will just leave it natural or distress it. Lots to think about.
I had lots of fun! Does that count?