Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Farmhouse Luminaies and Personalized Wrist Pillow

Being bored one day I wanted to design something different.  I tried many things but nothing clicked.  Shabam!  I came up with my Farmhouse Luminaries.  I love them and they are so awesome in display.  I am in love with muslin so that is what I used.  Take a look.

Farmhouse Luminaries


Count Your Blessings in red, blue and the cream muslin.  So cozy looking and adds warmth to your home



Personalized Wrist pillows





Anyone interested email me at myelecticloft@gmail.com then I can give you the PayPal info.

Luminaries 3 for $10.00  PayPal only
Personalized Wrist Pillow  $7.00 PayPal only

This is in  The Brambleberry Cottage Time Travel
Thursday  Stop by!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I am so very sorry for all the loss you have endured in your life. No parent should ever have to bury a child....My heart aches for you....

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the farmhouse luminaries. I am going to share them with a friend of mine that is having her wedding on a farm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brhea! Let her know I can make them in about any theme. They would be great as table decor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! Your luminaries are lovelY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These luminaries are just precious. Let me read a bit more aboout them...think I will order some...be right back.

    OOO, and I just linked up to be your newest follower, #15.

    ReplyDelete