Tuesday, August 6, 2013

This Is The Daily Life I Want, Life As A Dog

So our best friend is our dogs.  The phrase "It's a dog's life" had real meaning today.



Unable to sleep last night and had to get up and going on two hours of sleep I was on my front porch with my best friend Molly.



As I sat there I thought to myself, "Today that is what I want to do."  Is there something wrong with this picture?  I am the one with no sleep!  lol



To say that Molly is spoiled is an understatement.  There is not a word as what she is.  I got her after my son was killed in 2005.  I didn't want a dog.  She came for a visit and never left.  Below is a much younger pic right after she had her new home.


I want to know how many of you have spoiled babies in your home too?  Please share.


post signature