Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hometalk Linky Party Friday the 19th

Excitement is filling the air!  This Friday the 19th will be our 1st ever Hometalk Linky Party!  



Have you heard of Hometalk ? I like to say that HomeTalk is Pinterest on steroids and just as addictive!   Not only do you find a ton of posts to like, clip, and share share  but, you can also ask, and give, advice related to home improvement, decorating, gardening and DIY projects. 

Hometalk is full of homeowners, renters, home improvement pros and newbies.   In a very short time Hometalk has become one of my top 3 of all time page views! 

HomeTalk IS the next great social media to connect to NOW!  Well, my my Friend Nancy who blogs at My Eclectic Loft  and, I are excited to be starting a new Home Talk link up party this Friday! 

So, if you haven't done it yet, get your self signed up and,  come back over this Friday to link up your page to get more followers!  See ya there!

Grab the button and add it to your blog.


My Eclectic Loft