Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Day Monday

Everyone hates Mondays....have to go back to work and wait for Friday!

Let's see, only 5 days to Friday.
Monday's child is fair of face.
It does end eventually.
You DO have a job to go to.

So there you have it! 

I love Mondays to talk about the weekends.  It is fresh and keeps you going through the day.

I do not have to work except with my Etsy Shop www.thebannerloft.etsy.com which keeps me busy everyday. 

On Mondays it is time to set goals and make plans.  Most importantly make sure you reach them.  Don't set unrealistic goals set the ones you know you can do and then work yourself up to the more intensive goals.

Most of all....Enjoy this day and make the most of it and do something for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Is your Etsy shop up and running? I clicked the link but couldn't connect to your shop. I'm working towards opening an Etsy shop myself. ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete